Welcome to Hometown Inn & Suites, Jacksonville
Book Your Accommodation at One of Hometown Inn & Suites to Enjoy a Comfortable Stay in Florida!
Come Stay at the Hometown Inn & Suites!
Located in close proximity to shopping, dining, golf and beaches, Hometown Inn & Suites are plush with ultramodern amenities and designed to ensure your stay in northeast Florida is a comfortable and memorable one. The Hometown Inn & Suites is a Jacksonville, Florida hotel situated near Butler Blvd hotel, Jacksonville Beach and downtown Jacksonville.
Enjoy your stay at the most comfortable, lavishly furnished, spacious rooms that are plush with ultramodern amenities at best price.
Amenities to Expect at Hometown Inn & Suites:
Let's Make Your Business Event or Vacation a Pleasant and Memorable Experience!
- Expanded cable TV
- Free daily newspaper
- Free continental breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Microwave, refrigerator and sofa bed (available on request)
- Handicapped-accessible rooms and suites available
- Guest laundry
- Business facilities
- Free accommodation for kids below 17- kids 17 and below stay free with an adult
- Pet-friendly hotels with free large-vehicle parking facility
The friendly, humble and multilingual staff at our Jacksonville, Florida hotel would love to assist you with your next vacation or business event.
Indulgences and Local Attractions
Indulge in luxury and immerse yourself in the breathtaking and soothing beauty of nature as you bask in the Sun or cool off in the Atlantic Ocean at Jacksonville Beach, just 15 miles away. You'll love to take a stroll with your loved ones along the pier that's nearby. Click a picture of the panoramic vista around and create memories you and your loved ones will cherish for years to come. Other beaches in the vicinity include Neptune, Atlantic and St. Augustine Beaches.
Other Attractions Include:
Culinary Delights and Dining Options
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Stadium
- Kennel Club, Jacksonville
- Walking safari at Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- Historic vessels at Jacksonville Maritime Heritage Center
- Shopping, dining and night life in downtown Jacksonville
- You can drive 30 miles to Little Talbot Island State Park to catch a glimpse of wildlife, cast a line, or hike through sand dunes and marshland.
Vito's Italian Restaurant for authentic Italian food
St. Johns Seafood & Steaks
Applebee's, Hardee's and Waffle House
Business And Event Facilities
Meeting room with seating capacity of 15 people
Business center with computer and Internet access and copy services